Jesus, being fully man and fully God, is the true hero of Faith.
As a man he was tired, hungry, angry, He cried, He loved and He was tempted.
From this man we can learn how he lived out his faith - how he kept and deepened the relationship with God, the Father:
- Jesus spends time alone with his Father (Contemplative)
- Jesus does stuff for and with God (serving)
- Jesus spends time worshipping! (worship)
- Jesus spends time studying. (Intellectual)
- Jesus spends time with people (relational)
As fully God he is the author and perfecter of our faith.
- Created in His image
- Created us with a spirit
- Re-creates us
- Created us with Faith being an essential part of the human fabric
- Created us capable of interaction with God
- Called us into faith
- Challenges you
- Stretches you
“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our Faith!” Hebr 12.2
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 February 2011 23:30